Published through FLUTE.net
- Letters used are listed in order of high to low (P - Piccolo, A - Alto, B - Bass, C - Contrabass). If no letter is used, those are Concert Flutes.
- Numbers are used to denote the number of parts for a given instrument, if more than one. (2P would mean 2 Piccolos, while P by itself means a single Piccolo part)
- If a value is listed between ( and ), those parts are considered to be optional.
Example: 2P/3(2)/A(A)/B/C would mean there are:
- 2 required Piccolo parts
- a total of 5 Concert Flute parts where 2 are optional
- a total of 2 Alto Flute parts where 1 is optional
- a required Bass Flute part
- a required Contrabass Flute part