Originals for Clarinet Ensembles
- Letters used are listed in order of high to low (Eb - E-flat Clarinet, Al. - E-flat Alto, Bs. - B-flat Bass). If no letter is used, those are the standard B-flat Clarinet.
- Numbers are used to denote the number of parts for a given instrument, if more than one. (2Eb would mean 2 E-flat Clarinets, while Eb by itself means a single E-flat Clarinet part)
- If a value is listed between ( and ), those parts are considered to be optional.
Example: 2Eb/3(2)/Al.(Al.)/Bs. would mean there are:
- 2 required E-flat Clarinet parts
- a total of 5 B-flat Clarinet parts where 2 are optional
- a total of 2 E-flat Alto Clarinet parts where 1 is optional
- a required B-flat Bass Clarinet part